Madison School Counselors Believe:
- All students have dignity and worth.
- All students have the right to participate in the school counseling program.
- All students’ racial, ethnic, cultural, gender identification and special needs are considered in planning and implementing the school counseling program.
6th Grade, Head Counselor
Schedule an Appointment with Your Counselor
You can now book a 15 –30-minute appointment with your counselor through Microsoft Bookings. Please find your counselor below and click on the link to create a meeting with your counselor.
6th Grade Counselor
Schedule an appointment with Ms. Quigley!
7th Grade Counselor
Schedule an appointment with Ms. Malone!
8th Grade Counselor
Schedule an appointment with Ms. Creagh!
- Running Start Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Service-Learning Forms
- Seattle Schools Graduation Requirement Form
- High School Credit Earned in Middle School Form
Common Seattle Public School Forms
Forms available in Amharic, Chinese, English, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
Outgoing 8th Graders
Find information about:
- College and Career Readiness, School Counseling and Guidance
- Graduation Requirements
- High School and Beyond Planning
- Transition Services
- High School Option Schools with Continuous Enrollment
More information coming soon!
- Mental Health & Substance Use Support Services
- Emotional Support Resources
- Grief and Loss Local Community Resources
- Crisis Resources
- Social and Emotional Resources
- Anti-Racist Resources
- Source, Schoology, and Online Student Resources
- Admission Center and Enrollment Services
- Basic Rules of SPS and Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Bullying and Harassment Prevention
- School Year Calendar
- Communication Preferences
- Families Experiencing Homelessness
- Transportation, Health and Wellness, Lunches and School Meals, and Childcare Providers
The mission of the Madison Middle School counseling program is to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program that fosters the academic, social and emotional development of all students. School counselors provide leadership, advocacy, and a collaborative approach to deliver services and programs. An essential goal of the Madison counseling team is to provide equitable access to educational opportunities for every student. The counseling team provides support in a variety of ways including short-term, solution-focused individual counseling, crisis intervention, and group counseling.