My goal as Madison's Teacher-Librarian is to create a dynamic research & learning environment that promotes a love of reading and helps students develop the information literacy skills necessary to be effective users of information.
Want help finding your next great read?
Go to the Madison Library Catalog or check out these sites to find great book recommendations:
Looking for a 2016-2017 Bulldogs Read?
Looking for Schoology?
- Go to the Schoology Log-in and sign-in (the Schoology Library Chat page will be found under Courses)
- For information on how to create a Schoology parent account, click here.
Note: Schoology is the district's tool that allows students to save and download files, join discussions, contact teachers, upload links, etc. It is accessible anywhere there is internet! The Schoology Library Chat page has book trailers, book reviews, discussion groups, podcasts, Bulldogs Read information, research links and more. Check it out today!
Looking for eBooks?
- Go to the Madison Library Catalog and click on the "Follett Shelf" tab in the left-hand column (sign-in with your Madison username and password)
Looking for Databases and Research eBins?
Thank you to the following donors who have generously supported our Bulldogs Read program this year by donating prizes for our monthly prize drawings:
- Local Businesses: Pegasus Book Exchange, Zatz Bagels, Spiros, West 5, Cupcake Royale, Perfect Nails, Talarico's, West Seattle Bowl, and Elliott Bay Brewery
- Families of the following Madison students: Jacob Terao