Skip To ContentSkip To Content
    To request a current or former Madison student, please email using the RECORDS REQUEST link. Please include the students' name at the time they attended Madison, the years the student attended Madison, and the nature of the records you are requesting. Please include an email address and other contact information, so we can get the records to you. If this records request involves your student withdrawing from Madison, please indicate that in writing, so we can keep our rosters accurate and up-to-date. 

    If Madison was the last Seattle Public School the student attended we will likely be able to fulfill your request. If the student attended another SPS school after Madison, that school will be the holder of the student's record, and we will direct the request there. 

    Any records related to a student's IEP must be made through Seattle Public Schools Special Education Records department. 

    If you are a current Madison family interested in completing a private school application, the paperwork should be coordinated with the Madison registrar--you may use the records request link above to start that process.